The College First Year Degree Intake Expansion
The College is pleased to announce an expansion of our First Year Degrees in Business, Economics, and Accounting & Finance, we already offer a two semesters programme, but with immediate effect we now offer a three and four semester variant on each of the programmes.
The expansion allows students to commence their chosen pathway four times a year and to join the programme directly with a score of 5.0 (4.5) in IELTS.
Who is this course for?
- Students who would like to study their First Year over a longer period of time
- Student who received their IELTS score but failed to reach IELTS 6.0 at B2
- Students who wish to commence academic studies without undertaking further Pre-Sessional English
What subjects is this available in?
- BSc (Hons) Accounting
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Finance)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Operations and Supply Management)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (e-Business)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Business Analytics)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Management Consulting)
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Business
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Finance
Click below for our full course listing and modules
What are the entry requirements?
- Standard academic entrance requirements apply. Please click here for more information.
What does it cost?
- Fees are priced as per the table below, click here for more information.
What is the NQF visa sponsorship level of the three and four semesters First Year Degree?
- NQF4 level
Is the visa sponsored by Swansea University?
- Yes, it is sponsored by Swansea University, all The College pathways at all levels of study are sponsored by Swansea University, there are no exceptions.
Do students need a UKVI IELTS?
- Yes they do, all students sponsored below NQF6 need a UKVI IELTS.
After completion of the programme can students extend their VISA in the UK before joining Year 2 of the degree?
- Yes, students can make a T4 VISA application to further their studies at NQF6 from within the UK.
Can NQF3 foundation students move into the NQF4 programme?
- Yes, assuming normal entry criteria is met and it it UKVI compliant.
Can students already studying at NQF4 level move to this programme?
- Yes, assuming normal entry criteria is met and it is UKVI compliant.
Can a student take the Swansea University Internal English Test and join this programme?
- No, students must undertake a UKVI IELTS as the programme is sponsored at NQF4.
For more information on the tuition fees go to Pathway and Fees Summary.