The latest edition of BBC Radio Wales Science Café has featured experts from Swansea University discussing the latest in solar technology and how they are collaborating to find more sustainable solutions.
The programme featured:
- Professor Stuart Irvine of SPARC II (the Solar Photovoltaic Academic Research Consortium), a five-year research collaborative programme led by Swansea University in partnership with Bangor and Aberystwyth universities aimed at addressing the key challenges of developing next generation solar photovoltaic technology.
- Professor Paul Meredith who has recently joined Swansea University and was interviewed about his new role as Chairperson for the Welsh Government’s Sêr Cymru project.
- Dr Dan Lamb who gave updates on his work at the Centre for Solar Energy Research in developing revolutionary film solar cells which are currently operating on a space satellite orbiting the earth at 17,000 mph.
Listen to BBC Radio Wales Science Café here
- Tuesday 25 April 2017 12.38 BST
- Tuesday 25 April 2017 12.02 BST
- Swansea University