Swansea University will hold two Postgraduate Open Days for prospective students in November.
The Open Day at the Singleton Park Campus is for the College of Arts and Humanities, College of Human and Health Sciences, College of Law and Criminology, College of Science, and Swansea University Medical School (N.B. There are separate open events for Graduate Entry Medicine).
Both Open Days will run from 12.30pm - 4.30pm.
The University offers postgraduate courses in all subject areas and there are a number of scholarships and bursaries for research and taught postgraduate courses. Swansea were recently crowned the winners of the ‘Postgraduate’ category at the WhatUni? Student Choice Awards 2017.
In addition to finding out more about scholarships and bursaries, the Postgraduate Open Days will give prospective students the opportunity to:
- Find out about postgraduate taught and research opportunities at Swansea University.
- Meet current postgraduate students and hear about their study experiences.
- Meet course representatives and speak to admissions tutors about research options.
- Speak to staff and get expert advice about applications, accommodation, finance, careers, research, and support for international students.
- Take a guided tour of our superb postgraduate facilities at the Singleton Park and Bay Campuses.
Catherine Stewart, Swansea University’s Postgraduate Student Recruitment Officer, said: “A postgraduate qualification could help you stand out from the crowd, increase your earnings, and secure professional or managerial level employment. Postgraduate study can also be the ideal way to change career, with many courses requiring no previous experience in the subject area.
“UK and EU students starting master’s courses at Swansea may also be eligible to apply for a postgraduate loan towards the cost of their studies.”
“Attending a Postgraduate Open Day event gives you the opportunity to speak to staff and students about course options, funding, and what life as a postgraduate student is really like.”
“Not all universities are the same, so it's important to find the right fit for you. Explore the facilities, get a feel for the campus, and make sure that the courses on offer meet your requirements.”
For more information, or to book a place on one of the Postgraduate Open Days, click here.
- Monday 23 October 2017 13.54 BST
- Tuesday 24 October 2017 10.52 BST
- Catrin Newman