We are here to offer support for your devices (laptops, tablets, phones and e-readers).
We aim to offer support for :
- Wi-Fi Enquiries - connecting to Swansea University Wi-Fi.
- Information Security Advice - virus checking, virus removal (depending on complexity), data recovery (but we emphasise the need to always back up your critical data), password and encryption advice.
- Email Enquiries - including on how to set up University email on your device including setting up rules.
- Software Enquiries - University supplied software on your device. Please note, training for particular software will need to be sourced from the software vendor, or via your department, if available.
- Printing, Photocopying and Scanning - including how to register for printing.
- Laptop loans - short and long-term loans (up to 2 weeks) are available. Please contact us to find out more.