Audio, Visual and Media
- Provision of a TV production service (full HD).
- In conjunction with the University’s Estream service we have a full TV and radio recording capability and maintain a ten day rolling archive of the main channels. Lectures can be streamed live to other lecture theatres, or recorded.
- Audio recording ranging from student projects, lectures and podcasts. Recordings can be at our soundproof studio or on location. Audio editing facilities are also available.
- The design and provision of audio visual installations across both campuses.
- We provide a full video conferencing service to the University with links to other academic institutions and individual users, both nationally and internationally.
- Photographic services are provided for educational and promotional purposes to University departments and colleges. We can provide a digital photography service either on location or at our photographic studio.
Loans and Copying
- We provide an equipment loan service which includes data projectors, projection screens, audio recording equipment, laptops, camcorders, digital cameras, video editing and most other types of audio visual equipment.
- We provide a copying service for DVDs and CDs.
- We also offer a format/standards converting service.
These facilities can be booked by emailing AVsupport@swansea.ac.uk.