More about Jane...
In her current senior role Jane manages the learning and teaching remit, including both staff and programmes.
She is engaged with the institutional agenda from a number of perspectives, enabling her to share and benefit from best practice. She is committed to pedagogical practice from strategy to delivery, developing students and teachers to their full potential. She sustains a postgraduate teaching load, enabling her to stay close to the student experience as a practitioner, as well as managing a range of programmes. Her managerial role includes directing academic strategy in the College of Human and Health Sciences within Swansea University.
Distinguished teaching awards are annual prizes for exceptional achievements in teaching and are awarded as a result of testimonials from students and fellow staff.
The following teaching staff at the College of Human and Health Sciences have been awarded the prestigious prize...
- Dr Alan Beaton, Psychology
- Dr Andrew Hull, Philosophy, History and Law
- Catrin Macaulay, Early Childhood Studies
- Emma Rees, Interprofessional Studies
- Dr Julie Slater, Public Health and Policy Studies
- Valerie Thomas, Public Health and Policy Studies
- Joanne Warring, Nursing
- Jane Waters, Early Childhood Studies
College of Human and Health Sciences
Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP Tel: +44 (0)1792 295789 or Email: email@example.com