Engineering Brighter Futures
We’re proud of the success of our academic staff and graduates in helping to engineer our future.
With our world-class research, links with industry and outstanding facilities, we provide a great start to the future career of our staff and students.
We are involved in beating the world land-speed record, solving the world’s water shortages and collaborating with globally recognised companies. These are just some of the activities taking place here.
- Accredited degrees in a variety of engineering subjects
- £120 million in research funding received since 2008
- Outstanding teaching rated 5 star
- Engineering is ranked 9th in the UK by the Guardian University Guide 2018
- The Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 ranks Engineering at Swansea as 10th in the UK for the combined score in research quality across the Engineering disciplines.
We prepare our students for their future careers - 97% of our graduates are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduating (HESA 2016/17).
We are also proud to be in the UK's Top 10 for students with a graduate level job or higher level study within 6 months (HESA 2016/17).
Find out how the College of Engineering helps with your career. Download our Engineering employability flyer