What happens if I apply after the 30th June?
If you apply after the 30th June, we have to wait to allocate you, until we allocate the students who applied within the guarantee period. Once we have the allocations done we will then start in date order on students who applied from the 30th June onwards.
- All students who have applied within the guarantee date.
- Late, Insurance and Clearing Applicants in date order
Once offers to out we have to wait 7 days until we know how many rooms have been booked.
|If you applied after the 30th June - It normally takes 5 - 10 days to allocate accommodation after 'A' level result day - 16/08/2018
* 'A' level results day is our busiest application date. Do not wait until you get your results to apply! At this stage, we are processing thousands of applications, so please bear with us!
- You will only receive an offer of accommodation when you have an Unconditional Offer to study.
- Do not accept the offer if you have not received any relevant legal documents such as your Visa/CAS letter to study. Contact us directly.
Any applications received after this date are classed as late applicants and no longer fall under our Guarantee of accommodation,
If we have an unconditional offer to study by 24th August, you should expect to hear by the 3rd September.
Not received an offer?
Don't worry if you have not received an offer straight away, we may hold some offers back whilst:
- Wait until you are 18 years of age.
- Wait for your Academic Status to become 'accepted'
- We allocate you to the best 'fit' or closest to your choice. If you are applying for a 'limited' room we may hold your allocation back to see if we can offer you a room that you have requested, this does not mean that you will not receive an offer or will be disadvantaged in any way.
- Wait for (already allocated) offers to expire
We Allocate accommodation based on:
- Category of Student - Unconditional then Conditional then Insurance & Clearing
- Within the above category - we then allocate students with additional Requirements / Disabilities
- Date of application - We allocate Unconditional & Conditional students applying by the 30th June 1st then all other categories.
- Date Course Offer Accepted
Click here to see a (4) Sample Tenancy Agreement SU